Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of questions most often asked by members and prospective members.
- How old do I have to be to be a member of The Club?
You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid picture ID to become a member of The Club.
- What kind of ID should I bring? I do not live in the Philippines, will my driver’s license be enough?
Acceptable forms of ID include any government or military issue photo ID. An international driver’s license with photo is acceptable. A passport will always work.
- Can I visit The Club anonymously?.
No. In order to comply with city ordinances for private clubs we cannot allow our customers to purchase memberships without identifying themselves.
- What do you do with the personal information I give you when I purchase a membership to The Club? Will I receive anything in the mail?
The Club is highly respectful of member privacy and we understand the need for discretion. The information you give us is for our records only and is never shared with third parties. You will never receive anything in the mail.
- Do you take credit cards?
No, we accept cash only.
- How much does it cost to become a member of The Club?
Please see page for Club Bath Rates
- Can I reserve a private room or a dressing room in advance?
Yes, you can call our reception desk and ask if the private room is still available. If it is available. Then room can be reserved under your name only for one hour. Dressing room rentals are distributed on a first come first serve basis. We do not reserve dressing rooms in advance.
- If I leave The Club and return on the same night is the rental still good?
No. Rental is good for a single entry only.
- Do you charge a fee for extra towels?
Second towels are free… we charge only P10.00 for additional towels.
- Can I share the cost of a dressing room with a friend?
No. Each member must purchase either a room or locker rental upon each visit to The Club.
- Will The Club be busy on the day I plan to visit?
It is almost impossible for us to predict member attendance since it relies upon factors that are beyond our control. Feel free to call The Club when you plan to visit.
- I am a bit on the heavy side and out of shape. Will I be welcome at The Club?
As long as the Club Towel can fit around your waist, you are welcome. Remember all guest are expected to wear their towels in public areas.
- I am trying to contact someone I met at The Club but I don't have his phone number or email address. Can I get a message to him via a staff member or this website?
Sorry but for safety and privacy reasons we are unable to relay messages to other members.
- Is there a place where I can smoke at The Club?
We have become smoke free but smoking is permitted outdoors only …on the balcony and the roof deck.
- What kind of parking facilities can I expect? Will there be enough parking? Is my car safe there?
Availability of spaces is dictated by the time you visit us. Please inform the Club’s security guard if you are in doubt where to park.
- Can I bring my wife or girlfriend to The Club?
- Can I bring my dog to The Club with me?
No. The only species allowed in The Club is male human.
- Can I take a tour of The Club before I join?
Regrettably due to privacy reasons we are no longer able to offer free tours of our facilities to non-members.